Boost Your IT Career with the Top SAFe® Certifications
If you’re aiming at gaining enhanced knowledge on Scaled Agile Framework and other product development principles, a SAFe certification is definitely the best choice for you. A prior knowledge of Scrum and a 5-year experience in software development, project management, testing, business analysis, or product management will help with a better understanding in the course. Executives, managers, leaders, directors, and information officers across all industries will benefit from this course. After the completion of this course you will have a full-fledged knowledge on how to apply SAFe and Agile on your projects, support an agile transformation on your organization, and keep your team members motivated throughout the project. Agile offers various courses for SAFe certifications. But which is that one course that’ll actually make a difference in your career.
How SAFe updates your skills?
Corporations of all size benefit from SAFe methods to increase revenue on investment. Here are four reasons why you should seriously consider getting a SAFe certification:
1) Deal with Agile Adoption Challenges
It is fairly easy to adopt agile in small organizations with one or two teams. The problem arises when you try to replicate the same success at the enterprise level. It is because agile practices and processes being used in small teams are not best suited to scale at the enterprise level. Leading SAFe training equips you with the required skills and tools to scale agile across the enterprise without any fail.
The skills you learn with SAFe training courses enable you to align multiple development teams, achieve IT collaboration working with different departments and still deliver value to customers and be in line with organizational goals and vision.
2) Fewer delays, obstacles and failures in SAFe implementation
In large organizations, there are multiple teams and business departments that already use agile internally. But when you bring them together then failures and obstacles start to arise that if not controlled early on easily get out of hand. Clashing or out-of-line agile practices will no longer be a problem for your teams as you will be able to guide them to adopt a consistent approach that will enhance product quality and architecture. Certifications like Leading SAFe allows entire organization to use Agile Release Train to plan execute and deliver value bringing multiple teams together effectively.
3) Understand the new roles in an agile environment
Scaling agile at the enterprise level will require you to create new roles and change the existing ones. If you do not understand what new roles are to be created or which one needs to be changed and how to change those, challenges will arise.
To avoid these challenges and avoid fear across the entire organization regarding the potential of existing roles, SAFe courses provide you with knowledge of management skills that will help existing and new team members to adopt the new agile mindset and practices. The managers, executives and product owners can only understand with training their roles and changes to be made across teams at program and portfolio level.
4) Consistency at all levels
Without proper training, implementing agile across your enterprise can be challenging as maintaining consistency across different departments become difficult. SAFe certification is all about learning the skills to establish and maintain consistent strategy across the enterprise.
These are the reasons why SAFe certification is worth your time and money. You learn to understand key roles and responsibilities, processes and metrics that allow you to align multiple agile development teams together without failing.
Which SAFe® Certification Is Right For You?
There are various courses for SAFe® certifications. Which one will make a difference in your career and take it to next level? Here are the SAFe® training courses to choose from to get SAFe certified:
Implementing SAFe® 4 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) Certification
- If you are an internal agile exchange agent or consultant who wants to implement SAFe in your organization then this leading SAFe course is best suited for you.
- This course is entirely focused around the Agile transformation of the enterprise, implementing SAFe throughout the enterprise, train teams with SAFe Scrum XP, nurture executives and managers in leading SAFe and help you make a successful career as a SAFe Agilist.
- This is a training course which will provide you with an expansive knowledge of the Leading SAFe. After completion of the course, you will know how to act as a certifying agent for the SAFe Agilists. You will have an in-depth knowledge of agile principles like the Agile Architecture, Agile Programs and Agile Program Portfolio Management. The thorough know-how of these principles will help you enhance your team’s quality and will help you to implement Agile into your existing projects through SAFe.
- Towards the end of the course, you will learn about the Agile Trains and how to use them to identify, plan and integrate them with SAFe programs. Once you are done with these two phases of training you will learn how to identify the value streams, plan and execute major events, launch agile programs, prepare the enterprise, and implement effective measures and processes.
Leading SAFe® 4 with SA Certification
If as an Agile consultant, executive or manager you want to learn how to apply SAFe to lean down the product development workflows, then this is the course you need to pick.This SAFe certification is to benchmark the knowledge of Lean and Agile practices of SAFe. Taking this course will teach you how to identify and embrace the true values of Lean and Agile, implement Release Trains, and implement Agile into your existing projects. Next, you will learn about building Agile Portfolios, executing and releasing values, and leading an Enterprise based on the principles of Lean and Agile.
• Experience in Scrum
• 5+years of experience in testing, software development, business analysis, product or project management.
SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification
This SAFe certification will mostly benefit team leads, Scrum Masters, Agile coaches, managers, process champions and facilitators who use their skills and expertise to provide teams with a Scrum/Agile friendly environment to work in.
This course covers the SAFe methodology and underlying principles to build high-performance teams. You will learn about SAFe values, DevOps, Agile and Scrum anti-principles, Lean-Agile principles, quality engineering, Kanban for a smooth workflow, and Agile architecture.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
• Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
• SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
SAFe® 4 for Teams with SP Certification
This certification targets the stakeholders of Release Trains. This Scaled Agile course teaches everything about the Agile team, how to build backlogs, and plan and build iterations.
A simple and concise course, it will brief you about SAFe and you will learn how to build Agile teams that can execute the program increments. You will also learn about planning and executing iterations. If you have knowledge of various agile principles like XP and Scrum, this course will further your understanding.
• Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and XP
• Familiarity with Agile principles and concepts
• Working knowledge of hardware and software development
SAFe® 4 Product Manager/ Product Owner with PMPO Certification
Product managers, business owners, product line leaders, business analysts and programs managers will benefit maximum going for this SAFe certification. This course readies you to work with associates in a Lean-Agile software enterprise and you learn how to work with associations efficiently.
On completion of the course you will have the knowledge to educate your team about the agile software requirements, roles of Product Owners and Product Managers in an enterprise, how to manage backlogs, stakeholder management as well as how to deliver features in an enterprise.
SAFe Recommended prerequisites:
• Attend a Leading SAFe® course
• Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
• Experience working in a SAFe environment
These are the major Scaled Agile courses that you can choose from. A bit of research and consultation with other SAFe certified professionals will help you choose the right course. Consider your current role in the organization; the future prospect you are targeting within the organization and how you like would to help the organization to grow to choose the most suites SAFe certification.
In the end, you can choose an apt course with some amount of research. Depending on your current designation, the future role you’re aiming for in the organization, and how you would like to help it grow are some of the factors that help you determine the best SAFe course for you.
For more Blogs: https://blog.scrumstubs.com/
Aleph Technologies is a premier IT training and staffing group with state-of-the-art facilities based in Dallas. As a company comprised of individuals who have seen the vast number of improvements the Agile mindset can bring, It has become our resolute mission to bring Agile practices to every workplace the world over. We maintain to never become stagnant, to always learn more, to always improve ourselves, sprinting forward in a never-ending quest to make the world of work a better place.